- Keep protected in moist climate and unsafe worksites with powerful safety and inside help of the Timberland PRO® Gritstone 6″ Steel Safety Toe boot.
- Type numbers: TB0 A1Q8M001 (Black Leather-based), TB0 A1Q8D214 (Brown Leather-based), TB0 A1Q8K231 (Wheat Leather-based).
- Premium full grain leather-based higher.
- Steel toe work boot with electrical hazard safety.
- Conventional lace-up fashion with material laces and durable steel eyelets for a safer match.
- Cement building offers a light-weight building and straightforward flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with anti-odor therapy for odor management and a brisker foot surroundings.
- Flippantly cushioned textile footbed for long-lasting underfoot consolation.
- Non-marking rubber outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant.
- Steel toe meets I/75 and C/75 influence and compression ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 security requirements.
- Meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard requirements to supply secondary underfoot safety in opposition to the hazards of stepping on stay electrical circuits, electrically energized conductors, elements, or equipment.
- Heel Top: 3(*6*)⁄4 in
- Weight: 1 lb 10 oz
- Shaft: 5 3(*6*)⁄4 in
- Platform Top: 1(*6*)⁄2 in
- Product measurements had been taken utilizing dimension 9.5, width D – Medium. Please notice that measurements might range by dimension.
- Weight of footwear relies on a single merchandise, not a pair.
Leather-based and Textile
Shaft measures roughly ankle-high from arch
Heel measures roughly 0.75 inches”
Platform measures roughly 0.5 inches inches
Premium Full-Grain Leather-based
Asymetrical Steel Safety Toe
Electrical Hazard Safety
Cement Development for Flexibility
Slip, Oil and Abrasion Resistant Rubber Outsole